Did you know that 83 % of #executives say they will be increasing the use of contingent, intermittent or consultant employees in the future?
While the organization’s financial goals are often front and center in a top-level strategy, in most companies, people and talent priorities are equally important (or should be!) .
☑️ The first step in the HR strategic planning process is to gain a clear and comprehensive understanding of an organization's current situation to answer the question, "Where are we now?".
☑️ Take time to gather rich and robust data by performing an #OrganizationalAnalysis.
☑️ Can you answer these questions about your company?
• What is happening in the internal and external business environment?
• How will HR and Talent Development be used within the overall organization?
• What #competencies are needed for the future?
• What is the talent pool makeup currently?
• What are the organizational objectives and how does HR align to them?
• How are internal and external forces impacting the company?
• What is not happening in the business that should be happening?
• What business problems exist?
Engage with us to develop high-impact HR plans!
© 2020 by Envision HR, LLC. The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Information on this website may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information.
EOE Employer, M/F/D/V/LGBTQ+